XP DETECTORS is one of the most anvanced companies for metal detectors around the world. XP is providing the latest technology from europe-france with high quality and top results. the company has started on the late 90´s with the manufactures of metal detectors in toulouse and proves innovaiting until today. The XP products combine power, selectivity and quick results in real time.
The G-MAXX 2 is a powerful metal detctor from the most exciting french company XP on the market. The G-Maxx 2 is a specialist for a small coins, gold nuggets and jewelry targets which in all kind of soil types. its operating and searching through 4,6kHz and this what make the G-Maxx 2 so sensitive for a small objects that other device will not find so easily.
The G-MAXX 2 has a very flexibility set up and will fit with the ground, thanks for the multi tones mode, the iron level and the iron threshhold adjustments,
XP chosen to build the Gold Maxx with instantaneous sound signalling and without Lcd display . this system is reacting and responding quicker that a normal Lcd display and will let you to hear the right signal directly as it should be. Lcd displays can not react good enough for a small objects as the instantaneous sound systm.
G-MAXX 2 Power sound signalling producing real time output of he most imperceptible signal.
The G-MAXX 2 has a wide scan head (Double D) to allow a better ground penetration. the optional 24*11 search coil will improve the selectivity on every iron trash area and this is the biggst goal of the Gold maxx.
- The wireless headphone : the transmitter is now integrated on the circuit boards of these four new detectors. It has been designed with two switchable channels. A FREQ SHIFT switch on the front of the detectors enables the two output channels to be toggled quickly and easily: CH 1 or CH 2.
- Changing frequency : a new switch (FREQ SHIFT) enables the detection frequency (Freq. 1 or Freq. 2) to be set to reduce any interference from other XP devices being used nearby.
- New analogical filters improving the detection of targets in iron infested areas. The masking circle generated by the iron is greatly reduced. Targets of interest in iron infested areas can therefore be detected more easily, thus enabling sweeping operations to be carried out more quickly.
- We have also improved the gradation of the sensitivity settings, which are now far more precise. We have “zoomed in” on the range of sensitivity settings, enabling greater fine-tuning in your adjustments giving you the easiest possible sensitivity adjustments.
- The G-MAXX 2 Power is still a “multi-tone” detector, but user can now adjust the iron level setting by using the IRON THRESHOLD potentiometer. This potentiometer can be viewed as a detection setting with a range only covering iron. It has fine-tuning settings ranging from 0 to 20.
At 0, all iron sounds at medium pitch. The higher the setting, the lower the pitch for detected iron.
This, for example, enables small nails just to be picked up at a low pitch, whereas larger ones will be detected at medium pitch. As you will doubtless already know, too high a level of discrimination can hinder the performance of a detector.
This setting was previously preset at alevel suited to the majority of users. But most of the time, beginners do not want iron to register on their machines, whereas more advanced users prefer to have this option to make it easier to detect targets on difficult terrain.The GROUND, SILENCER, IRON VOLUME (previously Level) settings remain unchanged.
- The G-MAXX 2 Power is also fitted with a new, powerful circuit board combining performance and choice – two aspects which are usually very difficult to bring together. The Gold Maxx Power is streets ahead of its competitors with a similar search coil diameter in terms of speed of analysis.
- New 9” coil made with carbon fibre including a newly designed coil cover
- Very resistant cable, conceived to resist to movements constraints
- XP Connector top of the range, completely waterproof
- Light and robust ABS electronic box . For a maximum comfort, the box is worn hip mounted (Hipmount bag provided). It can also be fixed under the armrest.
- Light detector and perfectly balanced
- Unbreakable armrest
- 3 parts shaft with twin locking collar system
- Fibreglass lower stem
- New versatile hipmount bag doubling as a control box cover
- Frequency : 4,6 Khz.
- Mode : Motion
- Multi-tone discrimination in ALL METAL mode
- Microprocessor analysis of signals
- Volume control for low Tone (iron volume)
- New fine-tuning using “IRON THRESHOLD” allows you to identify iron as a low tone very precisely, giving YOU control
- IGround Balance : adjustable
- SILENCER switch : 3 position to limit iron false signals
- Wireless headphone transmitter (new 2 channel version) already built into the circuit boards of these four new detectors.
- New FREQ SHIFT switch on the front of the detectors to reduce any interference from other XP machines being used nearby.
– Change the channel of the Wireless headphone (ch1/ch2)
– Change the frequency of the detector (Freq 1/ Freq 2)
- Improved graduation of the sensitivity settings
- New powerful, entirely reworked circuit board, combining performance together with higher sensitivity to winkle out the ‘goodies’.
- Faster recovery than previous models enabling you to find deeper targets near iron.
- Power : 8 Alkaline batteries 1.5Volts AA or rechargeable NiMh pack.
- Battery life : alkaline : 45 hours – Battery : 45 hours (2300 mAh NiMh)
- Battery low alert
- Coil cover, backphone FX-01 and Hipmount bag provided
Warranty 5 years parts and labour.
Made in France